Your epic 9 day expedition from the Mayan Central Valley with its mountains and active volcanoes to the mystical Mayan highlands, home of the indigenous Mayan culture alive and energetic sacred sites. When you think of Guatemala, you probably think of ancient civilizations and culture, native and indigenous peoples, Mayan sacred sites, active volcanoes, mountains, colonial cities, and with this transformative and adventure journey, you are going to experience them and many other surprises along the way. You will experience the highlights of the country, having the experience of visiting the colonial city and World Heritage of Antigua, the Pacaya and Acatenango volcanoes hike, the Mayan site of Iximche, and the magical Atitlan lake.
- Guatemala city visit
- Antigua visit (World Heritage Site)
- Lake Atitlan and boat ride
- Pacaya & Acatenango Active Volcanoes Hike
- Mayan site of Iximche
- Indigenous Community visit & Mayan workshops of Juan La Laguna
- Visit the Magical Panajachel town
- Paddle Board and kayaking, and a sacred Mayan fire ceremony
Departures are booked on demand. We are also able to customize the itinerary to fit your needs. Please inquire.