With EcoCamp's Wildlife Safari, you choose your activity, from the 3 different options offered each day. Nature walks, treks, bike excursions, and more are yours to pick from - it all depends on your mood, and preferences! Plus, our private excursion option gives you the freedom every day to choose any excursion that matches your special interests and wishes (ask our travel expert for more details).
During your trip you can choose between nature walks, treks and bike excursions! To make the most out of you stay we recommend a 6 day Safari program.
Starting at $875usd per person (4 day, low season)
Superior and Suite Dome upgrades available: Both options have a private bathroom and heat.
*Please inquire as pricing is seasonal
- Departures on all days throughout the season, choose between a 4, 5, 6 or 7 day itinerary
- Stay in the world’s first fully sustainable dome hotel - EcoCamp
- Learn all the local secrets from our knowledgeable guides
- Choose between iconic day hikes, nature walks, glacier viewing by boat and more
- Explore unique fauna and flora
- Daily yoga stretching group classes
ITINERARY EXAMPLE: Choose your Adventure
- Day 1 (Sun): Travel from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or Calafate to Torres del Paine NP
- Day 2 (Mon): Lazo Weber Hike
- Day 3 (Tue): Drive & Walk Western Lakes + Navigation Glacier Grey
- Day 4 (Wed): Navigation Pehoe Lake and hike French Valley
- Day 5 (Thu): Trek Tower Base
- Day 6 (Fri): Leave Torres del Paine NP