On day 4, we will enjoy our last morning in the Bocawina, and take our van and boat ride to our next destination - Tobacco Caye!
When we arrive, we will check into our simple, yet breathtaking over-the-water cabanas, and adjust to the speed of the island. For the next few days, we are free to let the days unfold as we wish! If you are feeling active, the highlights of this incredible Caye include world-class walk-in snorkeling, SUP around the island, and kayaking in the crystal clear water with views of the reef below. Or, relax in your hammock on your deck, taking in the sun and sea. The choice is yours, but remember to embrace the slow, warm vibe if the island!
Tobacco Caye is an experience unlike any in Belize, with only 6 exclusive over the water cabanas, each with its own deck overlooking the warm, crystal clear tropical sea. Surrounded by tropical fish, warm water and white sand, coral reef and palm trees, take in the simple life and let your worries fade away in this tropical wonderland.
Accomodation: Tobacco Caye Paradise Lodge
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
INCLUDED ON THE REEF
- 3 nights in an over-the-water cabana
- All meals
- World class walk-in snorkeling from the beach
- Unlimited use of sea kayaks, snorkel sets & SUPs
- Round trip boat transfer from Dangriga to Tobacco Caye Paradise
- Fishing, scuba diving & other guided activities can be arranged with local vendors for an additional fee