Huacachina Oasis & Paracas Reserve from Lima - 2 Days
Dune buggies, sandboarding and Ballestas Islands.
Not far from Lima lies the amazing desert Oasis of Huacachina, where you can let your adrenaline run free. Know for some of the biggest sand dunes in the world, making a great experience for those seeking the trills of sandboarding and dune buggy rides. On day 2 we explore the Paracas region where we board a boat out to the Ballestas Island where you will see colonies for seas lions, marine birds and the Humboldt penguins that call these protected islands home.
Additional Trip Info
- Pick up/ drop off from your hotel in Lima - Bus transport (private service available - additional cost)
- City Tour of Ica
- Dune Buggy Excursion around the desert of Huacachina. (Group service)
- Sand boarding
- Accommodation at the Hotel Hosteria Suiza *** or similar.
- Boat Excursion to the Ballestas Islands + Entrance fees. (Group service)
- Land tour the Paracas National Reserve + Entrance fees. (Group service)
- Transfer to the bus station of Paracas.
- Bus departure to the city of Lima. Cruzero Bus Service. Standard Panoramic seats.
- Arrival in the city of Lima. Pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel.
- Extras & gratitude
Interested in building a custom trip? We want to help you travel to places you have dreamt about.Build a Custom Trip